National Guidelines for Massage Therapy + New HH Policies
***update: your massage therapist is fully vaccinated as of February 1st!***
1. Masks are required (regardless of vaccination status) for both the client and the therapist while in the office and during the massage itself. Masks are still required during in-home sessions.
2. Clients will be screened and temperature checked upon arrival.
3. Appointments are staggered to allow for social distancing, as well as plenty of time between clients for proper sanitizing procedures to take place. This includes sanitizing high touch surfaces, and changing the massage table dressings. Proper disinfectants are being used.
4. If you present any cold/flu or potential COVID-19 symptoms in the days leading up to your appointment, you must cancel your appointment. You may reschedule when you are no longer symptomatic and/or receive a negative COVID-19 test result. Any client who arrives for their appointment displaying signs or symptoms of any potentially contagious illness will be charged in full and their appointment will be cancelled. Click ***here*** to review the cancellation policy.
5. If a client discovers they have been exposed to the virus or tests positive within 2 weeks following their massage appointment, they must notify me immediately by phone or email so that I may alert others of potential exposure, while keeping your identity and personal information private. This also includes vaccinated individuals.
6. Following your appointment, you will be asked to use a provided gel hand sanitizer before changing back into your clothes or touching door handles and other items in the room.